Monday, January 14, 2013

First time in court-against the thing that haunt me whole life

I never thought i will come back here on this blog or   vidyablogspot.blogspot.com

It is so gloomy and so many bad memories here.  What else to do when my facebook is down.

Today i been to Curepipe court. My dad do not want me to have protection order. He says i am dangerous and provoke people. The magistrate suggested he takes protection order against me. I told the magistrate let him take whatever he wants as i don't do such things and there is nothing to hide.

But if i am not stopping theirs protection order why are they stopping mine protection order ?  They want to put pressure on me to take back my declaration.  Aie! aie! for me its not just a simple incident and declaration, for me it is the whole life torture  i been going through. On 4 feb 2013, i will have to go to hearing. I am suppose to get a free lawyer but till 8 jan to now i never heard of her or in contact with her or just nothing.



No comments:

No comments: